Thursday, February 11, 2016
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/11/2016 10:16:00 AM
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/09/2016 10:02:00 AM
INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11th APRIL-2016
National Joint Council of Action
4, State Entry Road, New Delhi – 110055
No.NJC/2015/7th CPC February 9, 2016
All Constituents of NJCA
The NJCA met on 08.02.2016 as scheduled. The meeting after taking into account various factors decided that the proposed indefinite strike will commence from 11.04.2016 if no settlement is brought about on the charter of demands by that time. The meeting also took the following decisions.
1. Strike notice will be served by the NJCA and all its constituents on 11.03.2016 by holding massive demonstration.
2. There will be a massive Rally on 11.03.2016 at Delhi and leaders of NJCA will make it possible to attend the said rally and the strike notice will be served on Cabinet Secretary, Government of India.
3. All the National JCA leaders will attend Rally at the State Capitals/big industrial centres during the month March and April, 2016. Dates will be finalised in consultation with the concerned State JCA.
4. To strengthen the campaign, the NJCA will place on the website a pamphlet explaining the demands.
5. Posters will be centrally designed and kept in the website for State JCAs and constituents to adopt.
6. All Constituents will undertake independent campaign programmes in the month of March 2016 to popularize the demands.
7. 29th March will be observed as solidarity day throughout the country unitedly by all the Constituents of NJCA.
8. The indefinite strike will commence at 6 am on 11.04.2016.
9. The updated Charter of Demands on which the indefinite strike is to be organized is enclosed.
10. The Constituent organizations may add sectional demands as Part B of the Charter of Demands of the NJCA
The National JCA appeals all constituents to make intensive campaigns to make the strike an unprecedented success.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Charter of Demands
1. Settle the issues raised by the NJCA on the recommendations of the 7 CPC sent to Cabinet Secretary vide letter dated 10th December 2015
2. Remove the injustice done in the assignment of pay scales to technical/safety categories etc. in Railways& Defence, different categories in other Central Govt establishments by the 7 CPC
3. Scrap the PFRDA Act and NPS and grant Pension/family Pension to all CG employees under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 & Railways Pension Rules, 1993
4. i) No privatization, /outsourcing/contractorisation of governmental functions
ii) Treat GDS as Civil Servants and extend proportional benefit on pension and allowances to the GDS
5. No FDI in Railways & Defence; No corporatization of Defence Production Units and Postal Department.
6. Fill up all vacant posts in the government departments, lift the ban on creation of posts; Regularise the casual/contract workers
7. Remove ceiling on compassionate ground appointments
8. Extend the benefit of Bonus Act,1965 amendment on enhancement of payment ceiling to the adhoc Bonus/PLB of Central Government employees with effect from the Financial year 2014-15
9. Ensure Five promotions in the service career of an employee
10. Do not amend Labour Laws in the name of Labour Reforms which will take away the existing benefits to the workers
11. Revive JCM functioning at all levels
Government of India &
Subject: 7th CPC recommendations – Reg.
We have written under the cover of the NJCA’s letter in No JJCA/2015/7th CPC dated 11th December 2015 our comprehensive suggestions for effecting changes in the recommendations of the 7th CPC. This was also subjected to discussion with the JS (A) of DOPT on 11.12.2015 in response to the letter in No 3/1/2015-JCA dated 10-12-2015.
We request that the same may be treated as the consensus view of the Staff Side, JCM/National Council.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/09/2016 09:58:00 AM
Monday, February 8, 2016
FLASH ………… FLASH ……… FLASH
NJCA DECIDED INDEFINITE STRIKE
FROM 11th APRIL 2016
FROM 11th APRIL 2016
Meeting of the National Joint Council of Action (Railways, Defence, Postal, Confederation) held on 08th February 2016 unanimously decided to serve indefinite strike notice on 11th March 2016 and to commence indefinite strike from 11th April 2016.
Further details will follow.
Central Govt. Employees & Workers
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/08/2016 09:18:00 AM
JAC OF ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS ORGANIZATIONS CALL - DAY LONG DHARNA ON 11-02-2016 - PARTICIPATE AND MAKE IT A GRAND SUCCESS
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/08/2016 05:54:00 AM
Friday, February 5, 2016
TO ALL AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS OF CONFEDERATION
Please read the following minutes of the Implementation cell of the Finance Ministry which is acting as the Secretariat of the Empowered Committee constituted by the Government under the Chairmanship of Cabinet Secretary for processing of 7th CPC recommendations for submission to the cabinet for approval. Please ensure (1) that your department has nominated a nodal officer and try to interact with him (2) that your organization has submitted a memorandum or letter to your departmental head seeking modifications to the department-specific recommendations of the 7th CPC (3) that your departmental head held consultations with your organization on the department specific modifications submitted by you, before finalizing the proposals for submission to the Implementation cell (4) that proposal as per the demand of your organsiation for modifying the proposal of 7th CPC is submitted to the Implementation cell within two weeks (i.e before 16.02.2016) by your department.
Please note that this is the only stage when the Unions/Associations/Federations in each department shall get an opportunity to present their demand for modifications on department – specific recommendations of the 7th CPC. If we fail to Intervene effectively at this state, we may not get another chance to present our case before the Government.
Regarding common demands JCM (NC) Staff side had already submitted its memorandum to Cabinet Secretary and two stages agitational programmes are organised and is preparing for indefinite strike. Regarding Department-specific issues Confederation National Secretariat held last month had given a clear direction to all affiliated organizations to organize departmental level agitational programmes by each organsations (if possible jointly with other organizations in that department) on department- specific modifications submitted to each Departmental head. Unless we build up pressure by organizing struggle the departmental heads may not consider our demand for modification seriously and may not even submit any proposal for modifications to the Implementation cell.
Please note the following decisions of the Implementation cell.
(1) Nodal officers to take note of any representation or demand of the staff side Association under the administrative purview of their Department. Nodal officers to ascertain the views/comments of the concerned office in the light of the representation/demands raised by the staff Association.
(2) In case, there is any need for consultation with the staff Association at the level of the Department, the same may be done as per the assessment of the Department.
(3) In case, the Department is of the view that any recommendation which are specifically related to their Department, need any modification, adequate justification in clear-cut terms should be brought out while sending the comments to the implementation cell
(4) In case of any modification, the extra financial implication (per annum) over the recommendations of the commission should be clearly indicated.
(5) If any modification is suggested approval of the Minster (of the concerned department should be obtained.
All the above formalities are to be completed within two weeks and proposal should be submitted to the implementation cell within two weeks i.e., before 16.02.2016.
CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE DOCUMENT
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/05/2016 07:58:00 PM