Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/28/2012 10:26:00 AM
Some of the comrades are inquiring me about the order on enhancement of Qualification Pay from Rs. 60/- to Rs. 120/-. I am here with giving the link for the endorsement please down load the order.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE ORDER
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE ORDER
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/28/2012 10:19:00 AM
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/27/2012 09:22:00 AM
Monday, March 26, 2012
CENTRAL WORKING COMMITTEE MEETING OF AIPAEA TO BE HELD AT DELHI , O/o G.M. FINANCE, POSTAL ACCOUNTS FROM 17-04-12 TO 19-04-12
(M) Office: 9868451466 (M) 09912348500
All India Postal Accounts Employees Association.
(Affiliated to National Federation of Postal Employees)
13-B, New Mahavir Nagar, Type-IV, DAO Flats, New Delhi – 110018
AIPAEA/CHQ/ 12 Date: 26-03-2012
As provided under Article 13 of Part II of the Constitution of AIPAEA (CHQ) New Delhi, it is hereby notified that the Central Working Committee Meeting of All India Postal Accounts Employees Association shall be held at Civil Lines, Delhi from 17th to 19th April 2012 to transact the following items of agenda :
- Confirmation of the proceedings of the last meeting held at Cuttack.
- Presentation of General Secretary Report.
- Review of the implementation of the organizational programmes: a)AIPAEA three phase protest programme b) Signature campaign on PFRDA bill c) March to Parliament on 25-11-2011 d) Postal JCA indefinite strike call from 17-01-12 e) General strike on 28-02-12.
- Implementation of Cadre Restructuring Committee Report on Postal Accounts
- Organizational Review:
a) Functioning of Central Head Quarter (CHQ)
b) Functioning of Units (Circle Association)
c) Membership verification and steps to strengthen the Organizational functioning
- Recruitment of MTS, LDC and Junior Accountants in PAOs – present position.
- Strike Charter and its implementation: a) Gr.D and Sorter anomalies, b) functioning of newly formed PAOs c) Gr.B status to S.As. d) Recruitment e) Contributory negligence f) Decentralisation.
- Recruitment Rules of AAO & amendment to LDC and JA Recruitment Rules.
- All India Seniority list and related issues.
- Four Advance Increments – present status.
- Recovery from DEOs Chennai and related issues.
- Departmental Council (JCM) meeting and PAO issues : a) pay protection under FR 15-A on request transfers (Rule 38) b) Release of DCRG and pensionary benefits in Rule 9 cases under minor penalty proceedings. c) Construction of departmental buildings to PAOs.
- Imparting meaningful training to the PAO staff and strengthening of PAO functioning.
- Introduction of COMPACT and ongoing computerization in PAOs.
- Developments in the cases filed in the Hon’ble CAT, Delhi.
- Victimization of PAO officials in C/w CC frauds (Kolkata and Hyderabad) in the name of Contributory negligence.
- Resolutions if any.
- Any other item with the permission of the Chair.
- Vote of thanks.
(T.SATYANARAYANA) General Secretary
- The Secretary, Department of Posts, Dak Bhavan, New Delhi – 110 001.
- The Member (Finance), DOT, Sanchar Bhavan, New Delhi – 110 001.
- The J.S. & F.A. Department of Posts, Dak Bhavan, New Delhi – 110 001.
- Dy. Director General (PAF), Deptt. of Posts, Dak Bhavan, New Delhi – 110001.
- The Director(SR & Legal), Department of Posts, Dak Bhavan, New Delhi–110001
- The Secretary General, NFPE, New Delhi – 110 001
- Com. S. Santosh Kumar, President, AIPAEA, O/o G.M(Finance) Chennai-600001.
8. Com. A.P. Sastry, Former President, AIPAEA.
9. Com. R.S.Baghel, Former Working President ,AIPAEA .
10. Com. P.Rajanayagam, Former General Secretary, AIPAEA
- All circle secretaries and Office Bearers of CHQ, AIPAEA.
- The G.M.s / Directors of Accounts (Postal) with a request to grant special casual leave to the participants.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/26/2012 08:11:00 PM
Friday, March 23, 2012
UNION CABINET HAS DECIDED TO GRANT 7% D.A.TO THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES FROM 01-01-2012.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/23/2012 06:53:00 AM
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/23/2012 01:37:00 AM
Thursday, March 22, 2012
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANIZATIONS
Ref: JCA/AGTN/2012 Dated – 22.03.2012
Mrs. Manjula Prashar
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Sub: - Undue delay in settlement of agreed items on the Charter of Demands.
A kind attention is invited to the discussions we had during strike Charter of demands and also further assurances to us that unlike in the past whatever assured during discussions will be implemented without any delay.
But to our dismay, many of the assured items are still not disposed of favourably and even the clarifications assured to be issued are still pending. Further it is learnt that the Internal Finance is rejecting the assurances given by Minister for state for communication and also the Secretary, Department of Posts. which causes a serious concern. The following are the few items in which categorical assurance had been ensured in the minutes of the meeting and also during discussions.
1. Separate orders communicating the decision that no mail office will be closed for next three years and no dislocation of staff to places outside headquarters.
2. Orders communicating the decisions about no closure/merger of Post offices if no simultaneous relocation is possible.
3. Revision of wages to casual labourers & absorption.
4. Revised recruitment Rules for Group D & Postman as agreed and syllabus for Group ‘D’ examination (25% from GDS) & Postmen/Mailguard.
5. Revision of cash handling norms to GDS & ensuring no reduction of TRCA under any circumstances and enhancing the Bonus ceiling to 3500/- & revise the cash allowance to BPM at the rate of Rs.50/- per trip instead of month.
6. Orders revising the instructions liberalizing the powers to the divisional heads instead of circle heads in case of tenure posting to C and B Class offices.
7. Reiteration of earlier instructions on the Grant of Special pay to unqualified Accountants & Counting of Special Allowance for pay fixation without filling SLP against Bangalore High Court judgment.
8. Circulation of clarification given to Punjab circle to the remaining circles also in respect of protection of pay of defunct PO & RMS Accountants.
9. Orders on forcible allotment of staff quarters to the town SOs SPMs as post attached quarters.
10. Non supply of balance statement of NPS to the official as on 31.03.2011.
11. Enhancement of financial powers to LSG, HSG II & HSG I.
12. Enhancing the honorarium for invigilators engaged in departmental examinations.
13. Allowing the physically handicapped candidates for appearing IPO examinations.
14. Orders on drawal of Cash handling allowance to Treasurers, Accountants irrespective of their position in MACP.
15. Finalisation of cadre review proposals before 31.3.2012.
16. Payment of incentive instead of honorarium for attending the PLI/RPLI work at divisional offices after decentralization.
17. Orders for repatriation of officials deputed for PLI/RPLI work to CO/RO to their home divisions.
18. Allowing the Postmaster’s cadre officials to appear for IPO/PSS Group B examination.
19. Orders permitting the Postmaster Cadre officials to officiate in HSG I vacancies.
20. DO letter from Member (P) to all circle heads to fill up all posts of Sorting Postmen, Mail overseer, cash overseer & Head Postmen.
21. Allowing MTS to decline promotion to postmen cadre under seniority quota without loosing MACP promotion.
22. Reiteration of instructions for rotational transfer for SBCO staff by notifying cluster of divisions.
23. Issue instructions to all for ensuring filling up of all sanctioned LR posts.
24. Prompt grant of child care leave – Issue of instructions.
25. Clarifications to be issued on MACP as agreed upon on the following:
(i) MACP will not be deferred on the ground at contemplated disciplinary/vigilance proceedings.
(ii) Instructions on review of ACRs/APARs by scruitiny committees.
(iii) Recovery orders by DAP in the matter of pay fixation on MACP in case of MTS
(iv) Cases relating to declining promotion prior to issue of MACP order (Prior to 2009)
26. Issuing clear instructions to all Chief PMGs that in the city areas where RO/Cos are situated decentralisation of RPLI/PLI should not be done to city Postal Divisions, instead the work will be done by RO/CO staff as done before.
27. Issuing orders on the items finalized by the Postmen committee and also follow up action on certain items to be referred to work study unit.
28. Cadre-restructuring and settlement of Group D and sorter anomaly issues relating to Postal Accounts.
29. Follow up action on civil wing employees issues.
30. Examination of CRC & EPP norms.
Apart from the above, the minutes of the standing committee (JCM) and also the reply to the items already discussed in the strike charter but included on JCM items are yet to be issued.
It is constrained to inform that in the event of non settlement of the above items within one month we have decided to observe one day token fast in front of Directorate by all the General Secretaries.
We trust that your will effectively intervene and maintain tranquility in service.
With profound regards,
D. Theagarajan M. Krishnan
Secretary General Secretary General
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/22/2012 10:28:00 AM
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/21/2012 10:10:00 AM
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/20/2012 10:18:00 AM
Monday, March 19, 2012
ONE INCREMENT ON 01-01-2006 WILL BE GRANTED IN THE PRE-REVISED PAY SCALE TO THOSE C.G.EMPLOYEES WHOES INCREMENT FALLS BETWEEN FEBRUARY TO JUNE DURING 2006 - ORDER ISSUED
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/19/2012 07:18:00 AM
Monday, March 12, 2012
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Copy of the Hon. High Court, Chandigarh's judgement dismissing the appeal filed by the Government in the stepping up case and the verdict of the Hon. Supreme Court dismissing the SLP in this case both on delay and merit is published above. The CHQ has already briefed our advocate on this matter.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/07/2012 07:10:00 PM
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/07/2012 07:02:00 PM
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/07/2012 06:52:00 PM
Monday, March 5, 2012
OBSERVE INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY IN A
It is 8th March –; the International Women’s Day that is being observed all over the world. The women who constitute half of the human population continue to be the victims of liberalization policies on the one hand and male chauvinism and feudalistic outlook in the society at large on the other. Even the so called economically liberated women are not fully liberated socially. The much talked about legislations on empowerment of women are yet to take off in our country ,despite campaigns unleashed by the enlightened women organisations in frequent intervals.
The women employees in different sectors, where their general problems are being tackled through the organised trade union movement, face several women specific problems on which the trade union leadership are not sensitised so far. The most serious problem that the women employees face and suffer silently is the sexual harassment by fellow workers in general and the officers in particular. Trade unions must take up this issue seriously and ensure that women committees as envisaged by the DOPT.
The women employees who constitute more than 20 to 40 percent depending upon the places of work, are yet to be unionised fully. Except for payment of union subscriptions and occasionally attending union conferences to elect the leaders of the associations and unions, seldom they are encouraged to take part in other day to day work of the trade unions.
There are States like West Bengal and Kerala where women organisations are constituted by the class conscious trade union movement. Such initiatives are needed elsewhere also. Even in All India Federations and Associations such Mahila Committees are only in the formative stages.
Taking into all these aspects, the Confederation called upon the Affiliates to organise women Committees. The Confederation convened its all India Women meet at Kolkata. The Kolkata convention elected an all India Women Committee. The said Committee has been mandated to bring about such committees all over the country..
The International Women’s Day is coming up in this particular backdrop. The All India Women Sub- Committee headed by Comrades Gita Ghoshal Chair Person and C.P.Shobana Convenor has already called upon the entirety of the Confederation Affiliates to organise special women conventions, seminars and other types of organisational activities with specific reference to mobilisation of women employees working in CG Departments.
Confederation Headquarters calls upon the State Committees and the Affiliates of Confederation to observe the International Women’s Day on March 8th in a befitting manner by implementing the call of the Women Committee of Confederation.
With International Women’s Day Greetings
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/05/2012 01:06:00 AM
Sunday, March 4, 2012
AIPAEA is holding the CWC meeting at New Delhi from 17-04-2012 to 19-04-2012. Delhi unit is hosting the meeting. Com. D.S.Chauhan, Circle Secretary, Delhi assured to make all arrangements for the CWC. All the Circle Secretaries and Central Office Bearers should make immediate arrangements for travel.Notification will be issued later.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/04/2012 07:01:00 PM
Extract of the items related to the Postal Accounts from the minutes of the meeting of the Departmental Council (JCM) held on 10-02-2012
13. Allot 19% Group B vacancies for General line and permit all Group C officials in Postal, RMS, Admn. And Postal A/Cs with minimum 20 years of service to appear in the exam by dispensing with present reservation of posts to RMS & Admn. Staff.
It was agreed to constitute a Committee which will look into the matter (other than Postal Accounts) and submit its report within 2 months.
17. Ensure speedy verification of caste.
It was agreed to reiterate the instructions of DOPT to the Maharashtra Circle.
9. Release the Pension/DCRG of employees against whom minor penalty proceedings concluded after retirement.
In the light of instructions having been issued by the Department and reiterated vide letter dated 10.02.2012, it was agreed to close the item.
10. Pay protection to employees who seek transfer to a lower post under FR 15(a)/transfer under Rule 38.
It was agreed to have a relook into the matter.
11. Construction of Departmental Buildings for Postal Accounts Offices at Hyderabad, Trivandrum and Patna.
The Staff side was informed that all the 3 projects will be considered for construction during the 12th Plan period, subject to availability of funds.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 3/04/2012 10:03:00 AM