WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF AIPAEA HEADQUARTERS

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF AIPAEA (ALL INDIA POSTAL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION), NEW DELHI

Friday, December 6, 2013

THE SYMBOL OF RESISTANCE AND FREEDOM - NELSON MANDELA NO MORE - AIPAEA PAYS ITS HOMAGE TO THIS GREAT SON OF AFRICA

A view of the statue of former South African president Nelson Mandela, at the side of the Royal Festival Hall on the south bank of London on Friday.

"During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die."

No comments:

Post a Comment